9.12.12

DIARY - zero inspiration


Hi everyone! Sorry for this boring and simple photo of me with my beloved camera, but the truth is: I don't have any inspiration! Do any of you have the same problem? This past week I had the urge to go out and take tons of pictures with my new lens, but it was raining or snowing half of the time so I stayed in. In addition, every time I get home from school, which is around three o'clock, darkness is creeping in which leaves me no chance to take outfit photos! However, soon it will be the 21st of december and the days will luckily be getting longer and longer again. Have a great Sunday! xoxo Aimee

5 comments:

  1. Ik herken het hoor! Heb ik afgelopen maand ook veel gehad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb ook heel vaak geen inspiratie hoor, je bent niet de enige. En wat een mooie foto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nou, helaas geen inspiratie, maar wèl een mooie foto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je maakt zulke mooie foto´s! Wat voor camera heb je?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ik heb een Panasonic Lumix GF1 compactcamera en bij deze foto heb ik de Lumix 20mm f1.7 gebruikt :) xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile :)