9.1.13

DIARY - the month of december


I was going through all my photos of December and I thought it would be nice to show you some of them in a post! From left to right and from top to bottom: baking with Eva | cute Christmas cupcakes | taking outfit photos in the cold | theater hall in Amsterdam where my mum and I saw the incredible performance of Cinderella by the National Ballet | goofing around with Roos before the annual school gala | a big kiss for you! | posing for the camera with Sera in our gala dresses | acting crazy during an outfit shoot | serving my family delicious pavlova at Christmas | trying out new hairstyles at dinner; I think I am just going to stick to my current hair style :) | my cute cousin Lotte drawing | Posing for the camera with Stijn becaus we were voted best dressed of our year! | new golden jewellery from Six | celebrating Sinterklaas with friends; Vera got this amazing marzipan barbie doll from Sera! | taking photos of our christmas tree with a long shutterspead.

7 comments:

  1. Leuk allemaal! De laatste is echt gaaf! x Esra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke foto's allemaal! Die cupcakes zijn mooi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke foto's! die pony staat je goed, haha :)

    xx

    www.youarepeachyperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there,
    it looks like you had an awesome week! I miss december, I want it to be christmas again!
    Well, you can't have everything, haha. :) The cupcakes look really yummy, bu the way haha.
    Have an awesome week!
    Love & Inspire,
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. super leuke post! Ik vind het zo toevallig dat jij in Zwolle woont en Melanie ook kent. Het wereldje is zo klein haha. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke foto's! Ik sta ook wel eens voor de spiegel mijn haren in een pony te vouwen om te zien hoe dat eruit ziet haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)