27.6.14

sweet summer


I have one thing to say; SUMMER HOLIDAY STARTS NOW! I had my last exams of the year on Wednesday and Thursday - thank you for all your good luck wishes! - and I am ready to pile away my study books and to get out my bikini and other summer-related accessories and get into my relax mode. I am however determined to spend my weeks usefully and therefore I have made a summer 2014 Bucket List with all sorts of activities. Examples are learning how to skate, learning to play guitar, visiting the Efteling (I have never been there, shame on me!) - visiting the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, redecorating the outside terrace of my student home, making several Youtube video's and the list goes on and on... What are your summer plans? 

1 comment:

  1. Leuke foto's! En wat fijn dat je vakantie hebt! Je plannen klinken super leuk :) Ik heb nog anderhalve week toetsweek en dan heb ik toch ook echt eindelijk vakantie, ik kan niet wachten! Fijne vakantie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)