5.7.14

polkadot

unknown jacket | Levi's shorts | Monki blouse (now on sale) | Mango belt | H&M necklace | Converse All Stars

Lovelies! I am currently packing for Paris, which I leave for tomorrow morning. My friends sometimes tease me that I visit Paris more often than Amsterdam, which of course is an exaggeration, haha. However, there is always a little truth in sayings like these. When I think about it, I go to Paris at least once a year. Besides having a mum who teaches French in high school and loves the City of Love and Light as much as I do - she is my number one travel companion -, we Dutchies are in the lucky position that Paris is relatively close to the Netherlands. Although Paris is known as an expensive city to visit, I never really had this experience myself. Obviously, it is easily possible to spend loads and loads of money, but there are many ways to explore Paris budget-proof! I will post a Paris on a budget article with some tips and tricks when I get back! On to the look; it is simple, it is casual, but it is also fun in my opinion thanks to the polkadot print and leopard belt. Perfect for a day of sale-shopping! Love Aimee

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)