1.7.14

hot pink

Zara coat (now on sale) | Zara top (now on sale) | H&M jeans | Pull&Bear espradrilles | Zara bag | H&M necklace | borrowed hat

For the ones who follow my dear friend and fellow blogger Judith, you might have already seen this beautiful location in her outfit photos. Every once in a while you come across a peaceful gem, such as this arcade. We unexpectedly found it yesterday and I can't get over how non-Dutch it feels. I genuinely had the feeling I was walking around in some little picturesque village in Italy. Utrecht really is a beautiful city and I am one lucky girl to spend my student time here and hopefully many more years after that!

3 comments:

  1. Wauw, super mooie foto's weer! Je outfit is ook erg leuk. Liefde voor je jas! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie outfit en je jas is heel mooi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe foto's en ik ben gek op de kleur van je jas :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)