10.1.15

knit love


Mango coat | Monki sweater | Pull&Bear schoenen | Necklaces from Marrakech 

Knit love, these two words basically describe my winter uniform, this one is from Monki which I got in summer sale (I understand that no one wants to buy this thick chunkiness in summer, you would die from the heat!), and perfect for snuggling up on my couch with a cup of hot cinnamon and apple tea. These photos aren't the sharpest or clearest due to late-afternoon shooting, but I like the nonchalant vibe these pictures have, so after hesitating to post them, I thought I might as well go for it! Big kiss!

3 comments:

  1. Prachtige foto's, wat een geweldige stijl heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so so gorgeous. I love the comfy and nonchalant vibe to them. It looks so effortless!
    I am obsessed with the colour grey & knits so I feel ya. Especially because I am extremely cold in the winter.
    Have a nice day!
    x I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie foto's, die sfeer is inderdaad heel tof. :))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)